Yummy Mommy Package
Want to turn back the clock on your post-pregnancy body?
Our post-pregnancy makeover package includes our most-popular procedures for mums to restore their body to pre-pregnancy shape. Together with a relaxing, tropical holiday our packages ensure that you get the results that you are looking for and a peaceful stress-free recovery.
A popular complement to the Yummy Mummy is vaginal rejuvenation or Designer Vagina package, to complete your makeover, so that you can look young and stay young.
If you want to renew your body and confidence with all the service and support and give you time out, at an affordable price, then we have the answer for you.
Learn more about the benefits of Yummy Mummy procedures.
Yummy Mummy Packages
Yummy Mummy makeovers are offered in many destinations. Packages are based on two parts, the surgery cost + the accommodation package. We recommend you stay a minimum of 14 days to 21 days for a yummy mummy package. On booking only the accommodation package is due. The hotel may be in a foreign currency so we will convert it for you in in your preferred currency in your preferred currency.
Accommodation Package (pay on booking) + Surgical package (pay on arrival)
A deposit is required if you prefer to book your own accommodation, with the balance due on arrival.
Yummy Mummy Pricing
Yummy Mummy packages can vary by pricedepending on types of procedures selected as part of your package or whether you select an existing package already created by the surgeon. Often pre-built surgical packages
can be much cheaper than seperate procedures.
Yummy Mummy packages can be priced by:
Package prices will vary
based on all these factors and what is recommeded for you by the surgeon to achieve the best results for you.
You can review pre-packaged mommy makeover pricing
below. Your surgery can be paid directly on arrival, or we can keep it in escrow and pay the surgeon prior to your arrival. Your booking manager can assist with this.
Accommodation Packages & Pricing
We offer flexibility in the accommodation type for budget – 3 stars, superior – 4 stars, premium hotel – 5 stars, or premium+. We also can cater to large groups. We expect excellent reviews from our partner hotels/apartments for all range types, and offer several choices in each destination. You do not need to stay the entire time in one accommodation and can change this once you have your post surgery consultation which is generally 4-5 days after surgery.
Accommodation Package Guidelines
PLUS: Accommodation packages incudes all standard services;
Full service during your holiday, including all transfers to/from the airport, hotel and hospital.
Prices include the standard service package and inclusive of below :
- Dedicated booking manager to assist in pre, during, and post care support
- Private Hospital Fees, Anesthetist, Theatre and Surgery, Pathology, X-ray fees
- 1 in a single, private room at the hospital (varies by destination and procedures)
- All-inclusive treatments e.g. bandages, dressings
- Any prescribed medications for 5 days
- 24 hour on-call post-operative care
- Pre and Post-surgery consultations by your surgeon, as necessary
- 7 nights package accommodation in your chosen accommodation package
- Transfers to/from the hospital and airport/hotel
PLUS: No extra accommodation or service charges for the second person. All other charges apply.
Popular optional treatments that can be done with your liposuction:
- Fraxel or CO2 Laser Peels to rejuvenate the face
- Botox to smooth out lines around the brow and eyes
- Prices are indications only and can change depending on the exchange rate of the day. Accurate quotes are given to you on enquiry.
- The actual price paid in your currency cannot be guaranteed as it depends on the exchange rate of the day.
- You will pay for your accommodation direct to Moviestar Makeovers on booking, and for your surgery to the hospital, after your consultation therefore the package prices above will be split into these 2 payments.
- Prices for accommodation and surgery can change or be updated at any time and we cannot guarantee the price you pay until your booking. Once you have made your booking, the price will be guaranteed but until then, the prices quoted above can fluctuate at any time.
- Smoking can cause delayed recovery, wound breakdown and increased risk of infection. We strongly recommend that you stop smoking 4 weeks before and 4 weeks after surgery.
- You may be denied surgery if you smoke and please note the MM Guarantee is void for smoker.
Complete a firmquote request and let us know what is important for you and what destination you are interested in. We will provide you with package options. Once you have completed a firmquote we can submit your information to other hospitals for comparison so you can make the best decision for you. As you will be paying for your surgery on arrival you can change your options following consultation with your surgeon.
Due to the COVID Pandemic we will be reviewing all contracted partner hotels to ensure they comply with current requirements.